with Ashlie Woods & Megan Feldman Bettencourt
In day-to-day life, whether you’re working, parenting, or going through a painful transition, losing your joy can become all too easy. You find yourself going through the motions, busy doing all the things you should be doing and feeling like life is passing you by.
In this retreat, we spend two and a half days away from the daily grind, in a beautiful place, to reclaim our joy. Through writing, meditation, dance and a series of other activities, we will:
- Identify and release blocks to peace and empowerment
- Experience the joy that arises when negative emotions such as fear, resentment and shame dissolve.
- Realize your power as the creator of your own life, with access to that power moving forward.
Where: SunMountain Resort & Spa, Manitou Springs, Colorado
When: Friday, Sept. 7 – Sunday, Sept. 9
Forgiveness as a Path to Love
In this course, you’ll learn how to resolve grief and resentment over past relationships and childhood experiences, and then cultivate the habits and practices that will enable you to constitute yourself as a magnet for the healthy, fulfilling and lasting love that you deserve. Award-winning author Megan Feldman Bettencourt draws on her global exploration of the science and stories of forgiveness, as well as modern psychology and ancient shamanic practices, to guide you through a transformative eight-week journey. You will:
- Distinguish healthy forgiveness from lack of boundaries and identify the blame-based patterns that have kept love at bay or sabotaged it when it appeared.
- Learn to love yourself, live your life guided by an inspiring purpose, and align your thoughts, feelings, and actions with the love life that you’ve always wanted.
- Gain a lifelong toolbox of meditations, writing exercises and habits for continuously strengthening your relationship with yourself and your partner.
Sign up and get started at the DailyOm.